Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Minor delays

So I was planning on writing a little each day on my proposed novella, and I was planning on juggling it with uni and work, and I was planning on getting my study plans in order so I can keep on top of everything this semester. Well, plans are good in theory, but unforeseen circumstances can tend to throw plans off balance and set them back a bit. Waking up early for uni and staying late for work has been a real challenge over the past couple of days due to the presence of a despicable cold. On Monday, my novella's word count was 1,273 words. And on Tuesday it didn't move at all. And I haven't written anything at all yet today. However, I've had the whole day off and I've spent most of it lounging around watching That 70s Show. I've done a little study, but I still haven't touched my manuscript yet. My cold is just about gone, and with the whole morning free (and most of the afternoon) tomorrow, I should be able to get quite a bit more study done, and hopefully get my novella up to around the 4,000-5,000 word mark. Here's to wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment