I'm battling Elimy (http://elimy.blogspot.com/) in the fine art of poetry and this is my response to her poem titled "Love".
1) Each poem must begin with the final word of the poem of the person before.
2) Each poem can only be two to four lines long (although line length will not be standardized).
3) Cliches are punishable by death.
4) Poems must be relevant... no A-grade baloney.
5) No personal attacks on the other poet.
Bread, bread, the stuff in your head,
Pickled in brain-juice, all soggy and red,
And the mould that is growing and eating your head,
Will scrape at your skull until you're deceased.
Elimy's word is: Deceased.